We provide all the service you need for day-to-day IT with fixed fee IT Support. With predictable IT, there are very few surprises.
When was the last time you bought something without a hidden cost? When was the last time your IT was on time and on budget?
With our slashBlueprint, we create a fixed price IT budget, strategy, and plan to help your business grow profits.
What do you get?
A 12 month turn-key budget that includes:
- The necessities: Hardware, Software, Subscriptions, Services – whatever you want us to budget for, all at wholesale prices. You pay what we pay.
- All the Service to make IT work – Frustration Free Help Desk, Consulting, and Professional Services.
- Stay abreast of current trends and support for iPad’s, iPhones, Tablets, Smartphones and Cloud Computing, Cloud Hosting, and much more.
How does it work?
You can expect to have a simple planning process.
- We create a fixed price IT strategy and plan.
- You pick the budget.
But what if there is a change in staffing? That is covered whether you grow or decrease staff.
What if I want to have you install software? That’s covered too.
What are the hidden costs? That’s the great thing about predictable IT. You have only a few scenarios that could result in additional costs and we make it clear to you upfront.
And if you need to postpone a purchase, we can handle that too. Software, technology agreements and licenses are automatically renewed for you-no guesswork!
Here is what one of our clients had to say about our approach:
“The main time saver for me is that slashBlue plans well, addresses problems and projects promptly, and communicates projects status very well. slashBlue’s approach likely saves me time worth $15,000 to $31,000 per year.”
- Sally Ryan, Medical Director at Affiliated Emergency Veterinary Services
- 24 x 7 Coverage: 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We’ve got you covered whenever.
- Hosted Cloud Services or at your Office: Where do you want your information stored? We provide Hosted services, cloud computing services and On Premise.
- Remote Access: This allows you to work from home and finish projects anywhere and anytime.
- Technology Devices: Smartphone’s, iPad’s, iPhones and Tablets sync your critical contacts, email, calendars, tasks and memos from Microsoft Exchange to your phone and allows your phone to be remotely wiped and locked for security.
- Internet: As an optional add-on, at wholesale pricing. Internet access from business location and supports remote access into the business anytime, anywhere.
- Security: A security policy is set up for data breach prevention through multi-level anti-virus products, gateway security on firewall, real-time content filtering for employees, blocking dangerous sites, and monitoring for infections.
- File Sharing:Access to files anytime, anywhere, whether at the office, at home, or on the road with Managed Storage.
- Network: Access to files anytime, anywhere to make sure workstations and Smartphone connect and get the data that you need to be productive.
- Data Backup: Covering file, database, email, application and configuration so that in the event of a disaster, our desktop managed services team can restore the data, Guaranteed. Includes laptop data backup.
- Disaster Recovery Planning: On-going exercise meeting changing business requirements to make sure that we can recover from disaster for dozens of scenarios. In the event of disaster recovery will be fast and effective. Not just data backup, but full server disaster recovery, database disaster recovery back to full operation.
- Security Policy: This helps make sure the companies information is safe, secure and limits the amount of restricted access outside of company.
- Social Media Policy: You will be able to enforce what sites are accessed within your company.
- Disaster Recovery: Disaster recovery managed services executing the Contingency plan and disaster recovery procedures, and bringing you back up to full operation for your disaster recovery scenario.
- Software Installation and Configuration:Installation and Configuration of the applications listed on the Blue Plan. For third party applications we recommend using a technical expert to help with operational excellence with that product to drive competitive advantage.
- Hardware Configuration: Network and server hardware will be configured and brought on-site. Workstation hardware will be shipped and can easily be setup at each work location near you.
- Vendor Management: As the first point of contact, slashBlue works with all vendors that are technology related.
- Application Support:Support applications that are not core to the Blue Plan, such as Net-suite. We will install anything needed in cooperation with third party experts.
- Printing: We will handle all individual or local printer attached to machines or work group printers attached to the network. We will Coordinate with your business machine supplier to make sure multi-function copiers and scanners are up and running.
- Offsite Vaulting of Backup Media:slashBlue provides pickup and return of backup media to and from a secure offsite location to protect against a data breach caused by a site-wide disaster, such as a fire.
- Terminal Services:This service allows users to remotely access company applications and data on the network without needing a full computer in the office. This service is especially useful for remote work on databases and large documents.
- Virtualization Server:This server allows multiple servers or workstations to run on one physical server; reduces cost in a multi- server environment.
- Email Encryption:Allows users to encrypt sensitive or regulated information when transmitted electronically via email.
- Instant Login & Secure Password Management: Seamlessly login to your favorite sites using autofill and one-click login.